Genuine Ox Accelerator mainspring for air rifles and airguns. Ox Yellow spring is furnace baked and coated with molybdenum and PTFE for progressive lubrication and rapid acceleration. The worlds first square section mainspring is still number one. Quality Swedish Grade A high content chrome manganese carbon silicone tempered steel. Each spring has a tensile strength of 250,000 lbs per square inch. It is almost unknown for one to fail. The Ox springs have been tested up to 350 million compression cycles under independant lab tests. Genuine Ox product from an authorised stockist.
- – Square section air rifle mainspring
- – molybdenum and PTFE coated
- – Quality Swedish Grade A high content chome manganese carbon silicone tempered steel
- – Heat treated and tempered steel for maximum performance and durability
- – special formula hard but flexible coating
- – tensile strength of 250000 lbs per square inch
- – does not lose power when cocked for long periods
- – PLEASE NOTE: installation of springs into air rifles sometimes requires removal of coils by grinding and/or cutting the spring. This is normal and, before purchasing and fitting, should be taken into consideration
- – We are unable to accept any returns with modified/damaged springs
- – sold as a single item
- – any accessories pictured are for illustration purposes only and are not included
- – packaging may vary from images shown
- – Removal and fitment of an airgun spring can be dangerous as they can be under considerable preload. If in doubt do not attempt the repair, consult a qualified gunsmith.
– Compatibility list:
HW35 (Diana Orig RWS 52 48)