- This is the privacy notice of Kington Farm Supplies and outlines our commitment to protecting the privacy of the personal information we process. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information. In this statement “we”, “our”, or “us” refers to Kington Farm Supplies.
- We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us.
- Our policy complies with UK law, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data. You can find information here: knowyourprivacyrights.org
When you commission a service from Kington Farm Supplies or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out our obligations under that contract, we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation. For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order. This may include your personal information.
Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us through our website. At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of a reputable payment service provider or events management system.
Cookies and use of – Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded. We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our websites, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution. We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the web pages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you. If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
Disclosure and sharing of information we obtain from third parties – Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
Data may be processed outside the European Union – Our website is hosted in the U.K. We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business. Also, data obtained within the UK or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
Access to your own information – At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you. To obtain a copy of any information you may send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reviews – We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website.
Removing information – If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website and systems, contact us at email@example.com
Data Encryption – We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Which will be upgraded to the latest security on a regular basis.
Phone: 01544 230 661
Address: Kington Farm Supplies, Old Eardisley Road, Kington, Herefordshire, HR5 3HB