Bekina Steplite X Non-Safety Agricultural Wellington Boots Green
The Steplite X Range from Bekina are an extremely hard-wearing agricultural work boot that have been specifically designed to give you the ultimate comfort.
- Provides excellent grip (SRC approved)
- Insulates up to -30 degrees C
- Wide leg to provide ultimate comfort
- Includes a free moisture-absorbing ergonomic footbed
- Keeps your feet ultra dry
- Available in green
About Neotane® Technology
Neotane® is a unique blend of materials which has been developed to make Bekina an extremely high performing boot.
- Strong & Impermeable – The outer layer of Bekina boots forms a protective skin to repel penetration from dirt and chemicals. This can easily be wiped clean after a messy day’s work.
- Insulating Air Bubbles – Neotane® has millions of tiny air bubbles which act to keep the boot light and flexible. They also provide the perfect insulation to keep your feet warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Thermal Performance – The combination of a vapour control inner layer and air bubble structure allows your feet to stay at a stable, comfortable temperature.