THIS FEED IS AVAILABLE IN STORE ONLY – CANNOT BE PURCHASED ONLINE
British Horse Feeds Cooked Linseed is 100% whole linseed that has been cooked and micronised to provide the highest quality and to optimise digestibility and bioavailability of its nutrients.
Processing has involved only heat, moisture and grinding to ensure improved nutrient availability; no added chemicals have been used.
BHF Cooked Linseed is an ideal addition to any feeding regime, to key elements of protein, and oil. Naturally low in starch and sugar, it is suitable as a feedstuff across all dietary requirements, breeds and activities, and can be fed directly from the bag or, if preferred top dressed on our soaked feed range, Speedi-Beet or Fibre-Beet or on hard feeds.
- Ready to feed straight from the sack
- A good nutritious feed for performance, condition, skin and coat and wellbeing
- High quality protein, with an amino acid profile that supports muscle activity and adds topline
- Excellent source of slow release and non-heating energy
- Has high levels of omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids which aids skin and coat condition
- Ideal supplementary feed for forage/fibre-based diets
- Good source of vitamins and trace elements
- Contains natural antioxidants
- Ideal for horses and ponies prone to laminitis