Grubs Eskline 8.5 Boots are a classic neoprene lined work wellington boot that has an added fleece lining for additional warmth. Ideal for hill farmers everyday work and all farming activities they are designed with hard toes and are suitable to wear in temperatures as low as -40°C to +15°C allowing you to be comfortable outside for hours. Made with a twin sole construction for high performance and great traction and grip on all types of conditions and terrain. These working boots are constructed with a thick rubber coating for added protection. If you are someone who works outside all year round and is looking for a pair of waterproof reliable winter work wellington boots these are an excellent choice for people working in the field
Available in Green in Moss Green in sizes UK 4-12
- Removable 6mm Nitrocell ™footbed – A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulating properties of the boots foot bed
- Fleece lining for added warmth
- Grubs HIGH LOFT™ Fleece lining for added warmth
- 8.5 mm Insfoam Ultra Neoprene
- UNDERFOOT CHASSIS™ for all day comfort and stability
- Hard Toe technology for added Protection and safety
- New Traxion Outsole for deep lugged dual density outsole
- Operates in temperature +10°C to -40°C so perfect for extended use in all weathers.
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell for a durable flexible outer that fits comfortably
- A great wellington for those who have no option other than to be out in cold weather.