The Rutland ESB 2000 Battery Fence Energiser is a highly powerful 12V professional battery fence energiser which has replaced the highly popular ESB 202. This new ESB 2000 is a much more powerful device which features a much higher joule input and output. The Rutland ESB 2000 comes as standard with a 5-year warranty.
The ESB 2000 is perfect for robust animals such as sheep and for longer fences with some vegetation.
- Battery condition control (red light flashes when the battery reaches 40% of its remaining capacity)
- Crocodile clips made from high-quality stainless steel
- On/Off switch
- Optimised power consumption thanks to energy-saving mode
- Deep discharge protection with 12V operation
- Microprocessor controlled
- Solar option possible
- Produced in line with the latest EU safety standards
- Including fence and ground connection cable and warning sign.
|Voltage in Open Circuit||10,000V|
|Voltage at 500 Ohms||4,800V|
|Maximum Fence Length Low Vegetation||20.0km|
|Maximum Fence Length High Vegetation||2.2km|
|Approximate Number of Electrifiable Nets||10|