THIS FEED IS AVAILABLE IN STORE ONLY – CANNOT BE PURCHASED ONLINE
Badminton Speedi Beet is a sugar beet pulp with no added molasses.
The product has been subjected to the patented cooking process to produce a superb complementary feed for horses, which is quick soaking.
A high proportion of soluble fibre, mostly pectins, means its fibre is more easily digested than the one you find in forage like hay.
This makes it a great source of slow release energy, perfect for competition horses.
- Those requiring additional digestible fibre as part of a fully balanced diet
- Horses on a low starch diet needing low sugar, high fibre calories
- Good-doers who need to be kept chewing, while controlling calorie intake
- To provide a significant calorie contribution, up to 1.75kg of Speedi-Beet (dry weight) may be fed per day, alongside forage
- When a mix or cube is also fed, Speedi-Beet may be given in a separate bucket to avoid meals of compound feeds becoming too large
- Fibre-Beet may be fed along side Speedi-Beet as an additional fibre source