THIS FEED IS AVAILABLE IN STORE ONLY – CANNOT BE PURCHASED ONLINE
Keyflow Pink Mash is the class-leading soaked fibre feed designed to nurture and support hindgut microbiome health. With super-fibre, beetroot, micronised linseed, prebiotics and concentrated Protexin probiotics, this highly palatable and versatile mash is economical and highly effective. This product is suitable for any horse or pony including those at risk of laminitis, horses at risk of stomach ulcers, aged horses and ponies, bare foots, racehorses, performance horses, stallions, broodmares, youngstock and horses at risk of any gastric and digestive upset
Pink Mash is a delicious quick soak mash that provides a significant source of highly digestible super fibre combined with natural antioxidants from beetroot. World-renowned probiotics from Protexin and prebiotics are added to support and stabilise the microbial balance in the hindgut, allowing for more effective and efficient fibre fermentation, better feed conversion, general horse health and gastric comfort. Micronised linseed is included to carefully balance the omega 3 to 6 ratio of the feed.
It does not contain added vitamins and minerals making it ideal to add to any existing equine diet without the risk of causing imbalance. Pink Mash is cereal and molasses free, extremely low in starch and sugar and can be safely fed to any horse or pony. Pink Mash can also be fed to partially replace hay or haylage in the diet when needed. Pink Mash is useful and effective to help maintain and restore hydration. A small amount of the product can be added to a bucket of water to encourage drinking during travelling, competitions or as required.
- 40% Fibre
- Suitable for fussy feeders due to its palatability
- Contains beetroot to boost natural anti-oxidants and also act as a natural pre-biotic
- Virtually no sugar (<2%)
- Low starch to maintain gastric, muscular and digestive health (<2%)
- Suitable for horses with ulcers or those prone to colic
- Contains high-levels of Protexin Probiotic to stabilise and support hindgut health
- Feed with any diet – no vitamins and minerals means there is no risk of imbalance
- Soaks in 5 minutes
- Great for senior horses that struggle to chew